Young Shin Industries is an internationally recognized manufacturer of premier flatbed die cutting equipment that was established in Daegu, South Korea in 1980. With the dedication, precision and zeal for quality that represents the South Korean manufacturing sector, Young Shin Industries earned an industry reputation as a global leader within the die cutting and finishing industries. The firm’s superior design, skillful engineering, exacting manufacturing standards and devoted factory service and support has propelled Young Shin into one of the world’s most prominent providers of superior die cutting and finishing solutions.
Young Shin USA Limited was established in 2008 providing a sales, service, parts and training headquarters dedicated exclusively to its clients located throughout North America. Headquartered in suburban Chicago, Illinois, our operations are centrally located to provide immediate and accessible sales, support and service making the acquisition of a Young Shin product a long-term and highly-favorable return on investment.
- Young Shin USA Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Young Shin Industries. Young Shin USA is not a dealer or distributor but is owned by the parent company, Young Shin Industries, the original die cutting equipment manufacturer. Young Shin’s quality workmanship and components are recognized as a superior solution to the lower-cost and lower-quality Chinese made products.
- Young Shin USA employs its own staff of sales, service and support personnel – not third-party agents – whose sole objective is the successful installation, operation and production of its die cutting equipment within your environment.
- Young Shin USA also provides two fully-stocked U.S.-based parts depots conveniently located in Atlanta and Dallas – no overseas shipping or delays.
- Young Shin Industries die cutters incorporate highly-acclaimed components and sophisticated technology from premier global suppliers such as Siemens, SEW-Eurodrive and Telemecanique providing consistent and dependable operation with one of the lowest service call rates in the industry.
- Young Shin incorporates UL wiring electrical components within its entire product line. A growing number of local municipalities and state are requiring this compliance. Other lesser quality competitors do not offer this capability.
- And, most importantly, the Cost of Ownership of the Young Shin die cutter is astonishingly low, as evidenced by the costs of operations as documented by our clients.